Monday 1 August 2016

CEREAL-a poem

So I've been thinking that I'd really like some nutrigrain but I cant stand the pain as Is sit and watch the rain

,...eating my nutrigrain.   ASOOO I've been thinking that maybe coco pops would trick the do a little better don't you...? CUZ I jussst love

CEREALCREAEAL CEREALCEREAL and I guess I used to be more of a weetbix person but THAT"S>ALL>CHANGED> nooooow telll me oooooh, tell me ahhhh tell me why...do you liiiiiikle to eatcha cereal don'tcha feel like theres more to tell in

L
   I
     F
       E ooh life yeah life. WATCHIN THE RAIN MUH FRIEND WATCHING THE CEREAL WISHING FOR c
o
r
n
f
l
a
k
e
sKEllogsnestleallthebrands of CEREALCEREAL it shows to me what how life and what how when death


...Thought I'd upload some of my poetry. Hope you like it and it makes you feel some intense emotions like it does me as I write it  ;) Ida.

No comments:

Post a Comment